Saturday, March 18, 2017

Stash Enhancement Saturday

Mad Geek Tour's Game is Afoot yarn for February is "Not Your Housekeeper".  Viewers of the Sherlock tv show may recognize this as a nod to Aston-Martin driving housekeeper Mrs. Hudson.



I don't know how enhancing it is, but it is in my stash now.  Handspun Funky Faerie:
Not in my stash since I'll start using it soon is my Girls' Night In kit:
I love the colors AND it came with chocolate.  Wool Warehouse shipped within a week from the UK again.  They also supplied a big organza project bag.  It is to blame for the somewhat fuzzy focus of the picture.  Jasmine the cat is right behind the bag and is attempting to bite it.  I like organza bags but unfortunately, so does Jasmine.  They are her favorite thing to chew on.  They also have ribbon drawstrings which are her second favorite thing to chew on.

No comments: